Greetings from Christ College (Autonomous), Irijalakuda, Kerala.
The Teaching Learning Center, Christ College Autonomous, Irinjalakuda, Kerala in association with Kerala State Higher Education Council, Thiruvananthapuram and Directorate of Research, University of Calicut is organizing a Seven Days National Faculty Development Program on Research and Publication Ethics (RPE) during 09-16th October, 2023. The course is equivalent to the UGC two credits course on Research and Publication Ethics (RPE) for research scholars based on their curriculum with added modules on Intellectual Property Rights and AI tools in academia and research. The course comprises invited lectures of eminent resource persons and hands-on laboratory activities through Learning Management Portal (LMS).
National FDP on National Education Policy and Curriculum Design in collaboration with Centre for Curriculum Research Policy and Educational Development (CCRPED), School of Education, Central University of Kerala, under the scheme of Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Training (PMMMNMTT).
National Faculty Development Programme on Quality Science Education in India in the 21st century.
3rd -9th November 2020
3 pm to 6 pm
- Program coordinator: Linto Alappat
- Program coordinator: Titto Chemistry
- Program coordinator: Bijoy Chenthamarakshan
- Program coordinator: Subin K Jose FACULTY
- Program coordinator: Devi Geology
- Program coordinator: Nandini Geology
- Program coordinator: Merin Jose
- Program coordinator: Manju N J
- Program coordinator: Jose Sunny